Finding the right car for you can be a time consuming process. So when you do find the perfect vehicle, you want to be sure that the vehicle is available for you to purchase. No one wants to visit a dealership to then have the disappointment in finding that the vehicle they want was snatched up by someone else just 10 minutes earlier. That’s where our online reservation service comes in. With our reserve online option, you needn’t worry about that vehicle slipping through your fingers, as we’ll hold it for you and you only.
How to reserve a car with us:
If you find a vehicle that you are interested in reserving, the process is as follows:
- Click on the ‘Reserve It Now’ button on the vehicle listing.
- Pay the £99 reservation fee via PayPal or credit/debit card.
- The vehicle listing will be updated so no-one else will be able to reserve the vehicle.
- We will both receive a confirmation email of the reservation.
- We will contact you to arrange payment of the remaining balance and answer any further questions you may have.
What happens next?
When we call you to arrange payment, we will also discuss anything else to do with the vehicle. This includes part-exchange, finance options and any questions you may have. Once you are happy and the payment has been processed, you can come and collect the vehicle on an agreed date.
If you are not happy, or decide the vehicle is not for you, we will refund your reservation fee.
If you have any problems with reserving a vehicle online, please contact us on 07405 357469